CPV 3.49% 41.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

OK - time for the umpire to step back in.Thanks to all...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    OK - time for the umpire to step back in.
    Thanks to all contributors - it seems this thread has become a sport.
    I offer no technical knowledge or advice. There's enough of that he said, she said.
    From an investors point of view, even if we assume that all the highfalutin stuff is spot on there seems to be a big disparity amongst the anti CPV and Pro (Chippy).
    We are being told about the possibility of CPV being a manufacturer and we are also being told about royalties and licenses. Practical thinking .. UNTIL someone does a cash flow analysis based on the various hypotheticals.
    In certain posts there is reference to Ali Baba and other purveyors of a similar wish technology. Apparently Clear Vue has the IT protection to make it more affordable and more productive.
    Here's the point I can't get past from an investor perspective......
    Clear Vues revenue it looks like is hoped for on royalties and licenses. The mention they can produce and sell Clear Vue Glass.
    They might think they have the cleverest technology in the world but they can't quantify based on different scenarios forecast revenue ... that's unknown.
    The do have quantifiable burn rate of cash and an absolute need to top up. Of course they'll top up if the options are in the money but would imagine at that time there'll be some quick sellers or they are going to have to go out to the market at a discount.
    So as said previously this is an investor stock so far - there ill be players who are aware of my above comments and will decide based on the courage and sentimentality of the crowd.
    By the way last night on 7.30 report ABC ... solar Panels and viability and cost effectiveness came under the microscope.
    don't think they even know of CPV ... where is the CPV PR department.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.0¢ $77.65K 186.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 121958 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 166037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.