CPV 7.41% 58.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

CPV Chart Thread, page-58

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    This is the argument you will always get in the speculative small cap space... Without fail.
    “What’s the revenue? what’s the cash burn? I’ll wait till I see more info. I’ll wait for the 4C.. What’s the investment case?” etc etc. It’ll go for years if the tech is new and not yet selling.

In my opinion, sometimes the best way to approach spec stocks is find a good product with potential, get in super early at a cheap price (which I believe you are currently looking at. Patents and all).. Let a bit of hype, announcements and volume come around and price in potential. Then you have a safety buffer on your investment and you can comfortably sit and wait for information on revenue, sales, product advancements etc.. Then you aren’t a punter. You’re an investor in a new company. Those sitting out waiting for more info will jump in too late, usually out of FOMO. And they’ll watch the share price and charts like a hawk until revenue hits.

Anyway, obviously everyone does things differently, have different objectives and I respect that. But I do think this is still cheap with a decent safety buffer still to be priced in. I think CPV could comfortably sit around $30-50++ million market cap for as long as it takes to get revenue. Even much more.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.040(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 59.0¢ 54.5¢ $477.1K 844.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 45659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.