CPV 3.61% 40.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

CPV Chart Thread, page-5806

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I have been in the stock market for 20 years now and have held/sold a lot of stocks. I have seen all types of management & several capital raisings. Held one company where a CR was done & the company went belly up within a month later. The comments made in this forum about Victor are not justified, and downright rude.

CPV need to start ticking these boxes which should attract instos on board the register, change the markets "perception" of the company, and that is what drives shares prices.

There is now a few companies fighting for the solar window space and that's a good thing. This will improve the technology over time, and hopefully CPV will be a winner.

I find the comments made by Jantimot about his/her solar panels amusing. These were purchased highly subsidised by poor taxpayers and the feed in credit is around .44 cents per kj until 2024?. Do the maths Jantimot, if you had paid the on market price for your panels, and without the extra feed in rate, your system 15 years later would not have paid for itself.
    Last edited by Katana: 09/11/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $99.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.8¢ $103.1K 256.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 25797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.