CPV 1.75% 58.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

I think the Elephant in the room is thatall the Facades in the...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I think the Elephant in the room is thatall the Facades in the Worlds Cities can take a leaf out of the 'Advertising space' Rule Book. Everything is for sale. So if you own the realestate and if youd like a new facade on your Building made of Glass, and if you also want back up powr supply and you can use all what a Solar Glass Facade can supply you.

Then the winwin is created, a Private Investor in sustainable energy production, can buy your building a new facade made of Clearvue Solar Glass, and meter the supply of function and energy it generates to the building., or

So instead of the Building being only connected to the grid with a power Company, That same company or another could be feeding the building all the power from the Glass as well as mabe renting you the Insulation of the glass, and renting you the sensor powered blinds and tinting glass to your settings.

Or if the incentive was for the provider to maintain the agreed climate control plan, the power company could either pump more power to the aircon, or dim your blinds or ventilate the building, whatever it took to do to achieve the climate control settings.

So there is an incentive for the Power company to create the facades as effiecnt as possible.

The value of this technology will continue to grow as investors understand the verticals better and better IMHO.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 55.0¢ $1.038M 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5263 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.