CPV 1.75% 58.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

CPV Chart Thread, page-5862

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I for one am totally bewildered where CD gets all this pricing and information from. IMO it can only be made up as there are no figures or direction I have seen or read from the company.
    If there are figures they are very ambiguous and not clear enough for anyone to make a decision on where this company is going . Sure they keep putting out a wish list of future achievements but I can't see any of these are being met and if they are then they disappear and you never hear about them again.
    One minute we are saving thousands of dollars not wiring to the grid because they are pre-wired to run sensors and WIFI and blinds, then all of a sudden we are wiring them to the grid and the facade is owned by independent investors and we are shutting down power stations because they make so much power.
    If the Vicinity trial cost $100,000 dollars to get up and running what is a 6400m2 building facade going to cost??
    On a 30 degree clear day Vicinity produced 1657wh of power, that's roughly 11w per hour per window, CD's figures from what he has posted on here, say it should have made 5000wh today. This trial is making what ARUP said it would in the fictional trial building.
    I hope for the sake of all the investors in this something happens soon. The longer this takes for Victor to decide what path he is taking others are catching up and will overtake this struggling company.
    Not too far away from another capital raise IMO and I think this time they will struggle to get much interest.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 55.0¢ $1.038M 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5263 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.