CPV 4.21% 45.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Settle DownThis is not harassment. you put yourself out there...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Settle DownThis is not harassment. you put yourself out there with all these opinions and I merely reply to your posts.You have nominated yourself to be the flag bearer for CPV - nothing illegal about that I presume.These genuine concerns I have are not harassing. This is a forum for opinions and discussion.I realise my questions might be tedious but there are other readers of this forum that participate but also either don't know the answers to my questions. Anybody can answer them. They can't be in confidential secrets.Ill keep looking for the answer to the simple explanations I've asked from those that put their hands up to support CPV.Anybody else want to try answer them. Be a pleasure to discuss.Surely you have to be somewhat responsible for the answers I seek and definitely surely you would also need to know some of these answers.An acceptable answer would be "I don't know." And my answer to that would be " Don't you think you should."I'm no going away. Ignore at your own peril.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.