CPV 0.00% 45.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

I do think the majority of people appreciate the time you take...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I do think the majority of people appreciate the time you take to post BobF. I too invested after some initial research, but later sold out at a loss after doing more in depth research into the product and concerned about the ROI.

I don't understand the whole 'don't post on a stock you don't own' theory. If you own the stock then great you have faith in the company and product and are probably going to view it positively. Those who have sold or chose not to invest provide a unique perspective and as long as they provide sound reasoning for their decision, I listen to them.

If you want the positive spin, may I suggest you just visit the companies website and view their announcements. I see HotCopper as an opportunity to share different views and opinions bot positive and negative to assist with investment decisions. Otherwise the only purpose this forum serves is cheer leading for the company and discussing how rich everyone is going to become. I think AUZ is a good example of investors blinded by potential and discounting others views, now they did not secure funding there is a lot of appreciation for the posters who went against the status quo.

I have been following the CPV threads for over a year, and can say confidently the so called 'negative' posters have been far more correct than the 'positive' posters. An objective view of the share price over the last 12 months is proof of that. The negative sentiment generally being its a great product but we don't see a market, and the share value will drop, capital raise would be require which was sensible. I am not sure if we are at the bottom though or if it has further to go. Compare this to the green arrow $1+ stock by end of the year nonsense.

Its been a good learning experience for me anyway to assist me filter out the good information from poor information and I hope everyone has their own system to critically analyse the information posted on here.

Good luck to all holders, as a so called 'negative' poster I do hope this company does succeed in the future, but unfortunately I can't base my investment strategy on hope.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $164.6K 355.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43789 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 31327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ 70890
Last updated 13.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.