CPV 0.00% 46.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

This is not putting the boot in because the price has just...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    This is not putting the boot in because the price has just tumbled. Despite certain believers constant optimism they continue to get egg on their face - have they no shame.

I have just re read the last annual report. Between the lines there are incentives in their for gratuitous granting of shares to certain persons for milestones that are met. The milestones are unconscionable. Represent no value to shareholders but reliant on a good story and well constructed PR which will really eventuate to nothing.

And a comment about volumes as the shares are tightly held, someone is playing with them because there are other options that also come into play at different valuations so there are certainly people who have a beneficial interest not in the success of the company but in the blue sky.
    The silence from the company is deafening. It can't be the current board because they have a duty to declare but there appears to be and this is a guess some participation by friendly investors who don't have to declare.

Looking at the fluctuations and buy and sell volumes all this is apparent but looking even deeper there are that many people starting to tremble because they are not sure how they are going to turn their shares into cash. So this is all on paper.

Conservatives talk about The Warren Buffet approach. The share price is nearly irrelevant providing there are some indications of sustainability or to break the asserts up. The asset value of Clear Vue is horribly negative.
    And the closer it gets to the coming out of escrow - if it gets that far - the cheaper the share price will be. Musical Chairs. Sort of like the love child of Poseidon.
    The future looks to be double the amount of shares that are now in existence, more performance bonuses based on announcements, announcements with no tangible prospects but to meet the requirements.
    Some of the conditions of bonus shares are based on turnover ... note I never said profit, I said turnover.

Happy Easter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 43.5¢ $251.9K 557.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 7354 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.