CPV 5.22% 54.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Yes Clearvue is Clear Glass PV and I have rung them, Thats why...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Yes Clearvue is Clear Glass PV and I have rung them, Thats why Im invested in the Shares , because Clearvue is expanding into the World Wide Market.

Singapore, South Africa, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and the USA.

The Un-researched naysayers are Clutching at Straws, yes I agree, because they dont do any research and dont buy shares in any Companies and dont know anything about ASX listed Companies.

So they try for some childish oneliner to downramp a company because they have nothing better to do in their Life and dont know anything about the stockmarket so they blab on here with some of them blabbing for 20c per downramp from some lowlife egging them on.

Clearvue is an Australian Based Company with World wide reach and gearing up to supply its PV Clear Glass Products and its Curtain wall products to an expanding World wide market. How could a muppet possibly find anything at all to negative this Company ?? They cant, so they try and use some childish comment, to get a like from some other childish muppet with no shares in anything or any understanding of the sharemarket.

Clearvue is expanding into a World Wide Market that is set to take a Hard diversion towards Green Building, Solar power and energy savings in new Buildings. Clearvue is Gearing up to be the One Player with Clear PV Glass to supply the World market. What can a Naysayer say to discredit this ??? Absolutely nothing.

Naysayers acan only try making up a Childish schoolyard BS comment to try and get a like from another mental Midget. But the Fact is that Clearvue is a Future big scale focused Company, ready to refit World Buildings with PV Clear insulated Glass as well as supply PV Clear insulated Glass to World wide new Buildings.

Come on now , where is the Chidlish naysayer comment Pining for a like from another non sharemarket investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.