CPV 1.19% 41.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

any sort of news at this point thats solid should put some pep...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6436/6436757-58f61c7d7002e0d062c9ed7cf77da60d.jpg
    any sort of news at this point thats solid should put some pep in the step. good news would result in a high volume day of buying and would be a third signal of bullish confluence. its respected this level shown with an arrow and blue shade even with lack of news. adding onto this its a different style of analysis but i like to look at time periods a stock takes before it moves. the two previous legs up took about the time we have been have been trading since reaching down to high 0.30's. this can be useful analysis when graphs look like cpvs and i have found it quite useful. not sure my words explained it but i circled the start of this period in yellow and since the yellow point seems we are due for a decent move in either direction in the coming days. add on respected support level right beneath us any solid news (one of the 50 contracts?? soz for fundementals) should really make this one pop now. it was looking good before, i even posted previously but who doesn't like the stock winding-up a bit.
    Last edited by goldnova1: 05/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.