CPV 3.41% 42.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Very possible indeed, only a few days ago I caught up with a few...

1. 14,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    Very possible indeed, only a few days ago I caught up with a few mates (Also CPV holders) over a coffee and we were discussing CPV and where we saw the Company in the next 12 - 18 months and we were all unanimous this could be a 500 million dollar Co over that period. A mate of who also invested in WBT when they were at similar a valuation to CPV currently believes we would follow a similar path to what WBT did. At first I thought to myself maybe he was getting ahead of himself until I started doing a comparo between the 2 companies. Here go my musings:
    1. Both have strong and reputable management.
    2. Both have a tight capital structure. Top 20 holds over 40% SOI and is very well represented by Management
    3. Both have ground breaking technology in booming sectors
    4. Both currently are at advanced stages with testing their products with large organisations - WBT with Tier one companies and CPV with Govt Agencies around the globe
    5. Both expecting full accreditation of their respective technology by end of this CY - which gains indisputable credibility and recognition
    6. Both expected to start rolling out their technology end of this Calendar year and into the 2024 CY
    7. Both had Automic Investor Relations Firm join the Co at similar company valuations

So as you can see not so far fetched after all smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $101.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $75.03K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 655 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.