CPV 1.08% 47.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

If my memory serves me correctly its about 12 days to the AGM...

1. 2,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    If my memory serves me correctly its about 12 days to the AGM and there are approx 8 potential deals potentially nearing a decision.

I guess there is a good probability that at least one will done prior to the AGM.

Whilst there are no gntees in life at least CPV is pushing on with its mission.

Persistence will finally equal sucess at some point in the near future.

Just waiting for this party to be put to work in the US. I guess its just a matter of time before they are signed up but who knows. Your guess is as good as mine.

"We purposefully seek out clients who align with our vision and culture to give them the guidance and support they need to see projects through from design to completion. And back every project with both competitive pricing and a satisfaction guarantee. No project is too big or too small, we’re here for it all, especially $2M to $15M challenges for curtain walls, window walls, storefronts, entrances, windows, structural glass walls, handrails, interior glazing, metal panels and more. Ready to work with the best in glass? "

I am sure a company with the mission statement above will be able to add value

Thats my thoughts for what it is worth..

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $114.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $59.42K 127.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21978 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 6 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.