CPV 2.08% 47.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

Everyone has different plans and strategies but for anyone who...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Everyone has different plans and strategies but for anyone who has managed to get a decent parcel up until now, simply putting them to the side and seeing where this is in 5 years I think will certainly pay handsomely. I personally don’t plan to give away any in the foreseeable future and am hoping for dividends down the track. This just feels like an unbelievable opportunity for investors even at 50c.

With talk about future demand I wonder what the production capacity is for the manufacturing facility? Remember the govt grant was announced just after Martin’s appointment and before the appointment of Chuck and Gerd, so would have been applied for before any influence from these 3. It’s entirely possible that at the time of applying for the grant the company may have been aiming to produce say 200,000sqm a year but now with the contacts in place, realise the opportunity may be 500,000sqm (purely hypothesising here but 8G are signed up for a minimum of 80,000sqm in year 5 and that’s just one distributor covering Colorado, Missouri and Arizona, doesn’t even include New York!!). Could a cornerstone investment in the US be linked to another manufacturing site there, especially with that being the key target market at the moment? Now that would put a rocket under the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.