CPV 1.75% 58.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

Crikey, the forum is busy today... ..,Alway's back, the SP must...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Crikey, the forum is busy today... ..,

Alway's back, the SP must have dropped

We recently had the AGM and Alway was attending.
    Anybody hear Alway s comments on our underperforming sales department (do we have one?), VRs 1st class junkets, staff that draw a wage or Clearvue products that's no good, probably not.
    We certainly never got a report card from him.

Might as well of stayed home and read Zmans report.

In recent months, Clearvue have introduced a second generation product that produces 100 watts per metre square across the building envelope (peak) and had a new CEO come in and buy a million shares on market, 2 new directors, one who also bought shares and is now a distributor in 3 states in the USA, who hopes to expand and be Clearvue s biggest customer.

We've also exceeded BCAs platinum accreditation at there Skylab facility in Singapore.
    Clearvue was founded almost 30 years ago and has R&D backing from Murdoch University in Perth, WA and D2 solar in California, USA.

The above comments regarding Clearvue are facts.
    Alway s comments are his opinion.
    I know who I'd rather believe. This is the same guy who whines when the SP drops and management don't say anything. He's patting himself on the back for selling at a high and buying low.
    A legend in own mind.
    I believe in owning shares in this company is an opportunity that you're unlikely to come across again (IMO).
    I'm sticking with previous comments I've made on this forum. 3 to 6 years and see where we are then.

DYOR

cheers John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 55.0¢ $1.038M 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5263 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.