CPV 1.20% 41.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

CPV, page-1705

1. 5,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247

Thought I’d take the opportunity

Good Morning Minister Sharpe

I write to introduce you to an ASX list Company based in Perth that I came across in my research for renewable energy company to invest in, Clearvue Technologies. www.clearvuepv.com

In short they have created a tech for clear glass windows that generate power, reduce heating and cooling along with glare. They can clad a whole building and generate power from the entire facade and is suitable for new buildings and the retrofitting of older buildings.

Given your comments in the media recently regarding power usage, I believe the Government, both State and Federal should get behind this Australian product and mandate the use of them on buildings to reduce the energy burden and the carbon emissions in our environment.

This link to a recent article is very informative https://www.climatecontrolnews.com.au/building-services/solar-glass-technology

You may have actually heard of Clearvue Technologies as the product was used in a Sydney Park Project in June 2021. I have attached the announcement for your reference

I look forward to your reply

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $99.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 41.0¢ $29.50K 71.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88717 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 88249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.