CPV 1.00% 49.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Here goes my summation Buzz, anyone else that may have been...

1. 14,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Here goes my summation Buzz, anyone else that may have been there please chip in if I have missed stuff:

1. Approx 120-130 people in attendance (Easily the biggest investor presentation I have ever attended at a fantastic location)
    2. The event itself was pretty laid back no formal investor presentation was run, which was very appealing.
    3. Martin the CEO had a Q+A session with the host for the night (Approx 30 min) , great strategy because looking around the audience everyone seemed to be listening attentively. Only negative the audience had limited opportunity to ask questions
    4. Nothing new that we already didn't know so here goes:
    5. Martin repeating a few times that they were in discussions on around 50 projects globally - a mix of Greenhouses and Buildings. Did hint that Greenhouses were far less easier to deal with because of the less bureaucracies involved.
    6. Also confirmed they expect to list on the NASDAQ within 12 months
    7. Luxwall collaboration and the Net Zero Window they are working on will be ready around June in time for that Washington Conference
    8.They are definitely setting up Offices in the US around the same time - said the US market is presenting very large opportunities because of the Inflation Reduction Act
    9. Martin concluded by saying 2024 was a transformational moment for the Company
    10. Stuart Roberts from Pitt St Research was next up - must say he was pretty impressive and spoke about his back ground and thoughts of the Company.
    11. Gave the rationale as to why his company valued us at $1.16 - $1.47 and was asked if he saw a comparison to Weebit Nano - he sees similarities between the two companies and said that given the similarities in their respective business models.
    12. He said given what was happening around the world with regard to the renewable sector and in particular the US with the Inflation Reduction Act he said the Company's timing for roll out was pretty much perfect.
    13. According to Stuart he sees the Company earning a minimum $100 mill in revenue per ann over the next few years and that their plan to list on the Nasdaq will be the game changer
    Thats it from me but if anything else springs to mind I'll add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $145.3K 295.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83200 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 34854 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ 105608
Last updated 15.45pm 16/05/2024 ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.