CPV 1.72% 59.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

An MC of only $140M at start of today. I know there is no...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2001
    An MC of only $140M at start of today. I know there is no meaningful revenue as yet, but with several smaller sample projects, such as the CFMEU building completed, it surprises me more people haven't come in at this stage, especially after the accreditations announced last week. The market Clear Vue is in is the way of the future for all buildings in one form or another. Energy is becoming harder and more expensive to acquire and this technology just seems like a no brainer. It may take a while for meaningful revenue to appear as major builds don't just suddenly pop up, but it can take months of planning.

I think the entry point now to invest in this company is extremely cheap. Once contracts start rolling in and Clear Vue technology becomes more involved in mainstream conversation in the architectural world, I believe this company is easily worth several billion as a starting point. It needs the contracts to show the market it is a serious contender, but I believe these are just a matter of time. Till then I will try and accumulate more where possible. I think anything under $1 is a bargain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
0.010(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $143.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 62.0¢ 58.5¢ $1.070M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 33333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.