CPV 0.00% 44.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

Rates in the US are meant to be cut soon which means the office...

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

Rates in the US are meant to be cut soon which means the office over there may receive an uptick in interest if they are. second thing, a 5 year payback does seem big but on the contrary i don't think companies with a tight spending looking for quick returns are going to be looking at our products anyways. I do however agree though that the sales part is disappointing, the CO didn't need to mention 50 possible contracts if they only had 1 or 2 reoccurring ones to give us. Lets hope they can start to shed some light on any of them or some new contracts sometime soon, I do realize things take time but I honestly expected a little more once we had the fire safety approval. Not sure about this industry but possibly its a bit more word of mouth and will take a little second to spread but i guess we have to see. I wonder if cmfeu/kapitol group are happy with the product and instillation of it they may help with the word of mouth and or getting it onto one of their bigger projects. Would only be logical to test the product on a small scale before pursuing something bigger if you had the time and money.
    Last edited by goldnova1: Today, 09:58

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $88.05K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10154 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 27997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.