CPV 4.76% 44.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

I’ve worked creating Sinking funds for properties around...

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I’ve worked creating Sinking funds for properties around Australia for the last 12 years.

I had a quote given to me the other day for the refurbishment of a 10 story office buildings windows just out of the Melbourne CBD for $5.2 million dollars. Whilst CPV would cost a bit more, and taking into consideration scaffold an trade fees, it is a great sample figure to start to build a picture for the amount of money is at play with this product.

There are a lot of office buildings that are trying to get off gas and find ways to lower their energy bills. The biggest issue is it does take time to save the funds as well as convince OC committee members.

Whilst I don’t think refurbishments of windows will be a big part of the business for the next couple of years, I thought I would contribute to the chat for once as I always lurk but never input lol.

I’m really looking forward to the day when we get our first high rise project, even covering just one face of a building could be well over 3000m2 of glass on order. Practically printing money.
    Last edited by biggles2: Today, 10:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.