CPV 1.98% 49.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

we really are not far off now, we have been patient for a short...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    we really are not far off now, we have been patient for a short while what's a little longer. I don't mean to point out the obvious but were half way through may, only half a month left, maybe a little bit longer till we get the final certification needed to propel this stock. Personally i reckon this may be the final hurdle to jump before we start really seeing this come to proper fruition. This is what i have mentioned before that companies are quite possibly waiting out on and when this certification comes through we will probably start to see a lot of interest. alongside that we are well positioned to capitalize on interest with a new office over in San Francisco to produce sales over in the US which is a lot better space than Australia for this product IMO. Only time will tell but unless we get a shocking unexpected result from this last bit of testing, this should be a done deal and start getting installed as its a win win situation to get them put into new buildings and a no brainer if you will. should be a rewarding few months ahead. Its only logical companies would wait for every box to be ticked before really jumping into the water with Clearvue and signing concrete contracts, as realistically not as many developers ect will want to make solid moves without knowing for sure this is the real deal.
    Last edited by goldnova1: 13/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $119.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 48.5¢ $110.4K 224.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 126170 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ 47844
Last updated 14.10pm 27/05/2024 ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.