CTQ 0.00% 1.2¢ careteq limited

This sector is starting to see some traction .Careteq is in the...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    This sector is starting to see some traction .Careteq is in the very early stages of its growth and will succeed based on its IP and its management. Simari is very experienced and has been the main support of the price since its disappointing listing.He now has 4m odd shares and continues to buy. Cap ($14m)is not high considering the sector.I believe it listed 12m too early but with that comes a chance to get involved more cheaply.

The next 12m will be pivotal but this sector is the best growth for next 20 years..Boomers start to turn 80 in a few years. The fiscal constraints from both sides of politics will be to stay at home much longer than prior history shows-due entirely to underfunding of aged care. It coupled with intermittent home nursing will be the key.

Todays headline in Aust Guardian below.

‘I can’t leave her there to get Covid’: home care demand soars amid Australia’s aged care crisis

After fallout from the royal commission and amid the pandemic, demand is instead skyrocketing for home care

Georgia Downes, the chief operating officer of Home Instead Australia and New Zealand, says home care demand skyrocketed throughout the pandemic as people were desperate to avoid aged care facilities.“Between the combination of Covid and the aged care royal commission, we’ve seen a 65% increase in inquiries for our services since April 2020,” Downes says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 956456 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 290488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.