CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

For those who jumped to conclusions should just read what i...

1. 829 Posts.
    For those who jumped to conclusions should just read what i said.

as i stated i do not have the full details, i did get told there was a court case to be held. In business this is everyday life.

Cazaly resources had this happen to them. I am not saying this is the same with CQT, but my source which told me said to sell and buy in at a later date.

The same source told me to buy at 10 cents, 20 cents, 40 cents, and 50 cents. The same source told me about Goldfields and there purchase of 14% of the options that were listed.

Lets not jump the gun just yet. But just warning that there could be some negative spot light on the management of CQT.

I dont have enough information to say what about, but i trust the person who has given me the info enough to reduce my holdings.

Nothing changes with CQT as far as the long term future of the stock, but if your in it to make a quick buck, then the signs are there from recent sell offs and the volume that has gone through, that certain investors have left CQT for now.

If you think i am downramping CQT i am not.

I dont know enough about the court case to say how significant it is going to be. But it could bring some bad publicity to the company.

if you are heavily invested in the company, i sugguest you ring management to verify.

I will be back into CQT at a later date, however right now i am out.

The stock has returned massive percentages for shareholders over the last 2 years, management has done a great job.

I am not saying the directors have done anything wrong, just that i have been told a court case is being held.

so before you jump the gun, just look at the bigger picture. people go to court for a number of reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.