CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

re: cqt - here we go again to darth and 5bagger Obviously you...

1. 364 Posts.
    re: cqt - here we go again to darth and 5bagger Obviously you two hold. I also assume you believe in the company. As I stated last night, I would love to see this company take off, as I have a substantial amount ( substantial for me at least ) of money in this stock. Lads, I would love to be proven wrong. I am sure there are many others who feel the same.
    I just get the feeling that this is going to be a merry go round, where new shares are constantly issued then when there are too many on the register, there is a consolidation and the game commences once again. I will state it again, I would love to be wrong....... I hope for nothing more that in a year or two to be posting and apologising for getting it wrong. I'll even buy you each a beer or three when you guys are next in Adelaide.

Having said that, you two remind me of a couple of rabbid dogs .......... Relax boys...... what's the matter??? You dont like any negative cqt comments ??? This is a stock forum and i believe I have the right to air any opinions I have?

You are also in error in assuming I am someone I am not. Greek, yes I am, this is no secret. John G??? I dont know him. Should I?

And as far as those greek army remarks and cleaning toilets etc....... please explain??!!

Awaiting your response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.