CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

cqt rebound chances

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    After listening to Trading Matters and the business channel today the theme is not to panic and buy stocks now if you are cashed up that are fundamentally sound.

Usually these analysts mean sound as being a big company with existing good earnings and little debt.

So I ask you, is CQT considered fundamentally sound? It is still a small company with potential good earnings and no debt so far.

Is it a company that in the next few months,even if the market is in bear territory, that can rise above other small junior specs. and be a company that people will be happy to buy into. Has it got a chance of being a commercially viable mine in the near future?

Most have seen my views on CQT's great fundamentals, but as an investor I am searching deep within myself today to ensure I am not in love with this stock but logical in assessing the chances of making good money in the future with the risk/reward ratio in my favour.

My conclusion in these gut wretching days, is that it still is a company that will be able to get through this torrid period and rebound with the drilling during the year, can only increase it's chances every month of a deserved higher market cap.

What say you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.