EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

cr @ 004

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1863
    Run this one buy you all appreciate your thoughts

Below is an article on Allen Silberstein founder of AGS capital Group
    Perhaps part of the $25mil loan deal was the issue of the 378mil at the lower rate of .004 plus the free oppies
    So dump the 378mil back into the market @ .004 money back in the bank keep the oppies pump the stock down the track to get the oppies in the money giving ASG 378mil oppies in the money at no cost except for the conversion sell stock @ conversion
    Say oppies @ coversion + .005

378000000 x .005 = $1890000.00

not a bad little earner for no cost

What do you think am i miles away
    Perhaps we should have got together on hotcopper (lol)
    Think about it they must be pretty confident to invest the 25mil loan plus the unsecured loan of euro7.5mil who in the right mind does that these days with proofing something up
    Who knows there are no details on either of the loans
    I am actaually beginning to think this stock will pan out in the long run

Article below matches my line of thought above IMHO DYOR

22/07/2009 Author: Elana Margulies

Former Visium pro launches three funds

Allen Silberstein, formerly of Visium Asset Management, has launched three funds. After forming AGS Capital Group, he last month debuted a PIPEs fund, along with a fixed-income strategy and reserve equity financing strategy.

Silberstein has launched the PIPEs strategy to take advantage of the fact that the valuations of many companies are so low. �By investing through a structured finance strategy, I can purchase stock at a discount to market and receive warrant coverage to further increase returns,� he said.

The fund will act as a value investor looking for good growth companies with strong management teams in all public sectors.

Meanwhile, AGS also launched a fixed income offering due to investor demand and the widening of corporate spreads. Silberstein said he is researching 80-100 credits and building positions in 60 names across 10-12 industries, with a focus on BBB with an average maturity of eight years. The objective is to return 350 basis points over Treasuries.

Silberstein also debuted a reserve equity financing strategy in response to the current economic climate where companies are finding it tough to raise capital. This structure provides companies with the ability to quickly and privately raise capital when needed at a competitive cost by issuing equity to AGS Capital in weekly tranches. Silberstein is partnering with different investment banks to source companies where he can directly invest using this strategy.

At Visium, Silberstein structured PIPEs and registered direct investments. At its peak, Visium, a multi-strategy hedge fund, had $2.5bn under management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.