FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

cr ann, page-84

1. 22,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    "zero2a$mill: you came on here bragging about your target price of 6c and how quick its going to get there."

My recollection is an exit of 5cents, and I thought the 4cent trigger, would have been reached fairly quickly.

Must admit one thing though, am a fair bit concerned as to why a C.R. was done.
    Not that I can see anywhere, but no explanation as to what/where the money will be used, other than the usual drilling and exploration.

Beginning to think it is more likely pressure from Sprott and/or his affiliates to get a bigger foothold in BGS, than what it is for KJ to fill his treasure chest. If that is the case, then good for us, as they wouldn't be lining up for shares in a company that was a dud.

Do Sprott and his mates now have a controlling interest in BGS?
    If so, then Kevin now works for Sprott, which I inferred some time ago.
    There, again as far as we are aware, doesn't seem to be any urgency for a C.R. so why did only Sprott and his mates get to participate. Again, as per previous paragraph, may be pressure from Sprott and co.
    I think Sprott now has a hold of a part of KJs anatomy, and won't let go, and KJ has proved without doubt, that he has no interest in, nor regard, for the average investor.

Still can't comprehend the after market selldowns, to lower the S.P. and equally, the minimal buys, to 'inflate' the S.P. at closing auction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.