AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

cr closed, page-2

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Sliced Bread, I am cautiously optimistic that we had a good response to the CR. Remember times are tough and most of us have already invested spare cash before the CR. Fakie's post highlighted how hard it is to raise funds at present so I agree we are lucky we had Cygnet to underwrite it.

The good thing is the money will be delivered and Mantle can get on with plans to progress our very prospective projects while we watch the brown coal story unfold in Vic.

As Fakie said, his post probably sums up why the other BC player we often refer to is struggling to get its funding over the line. Big business would be treading very carefully at present when it comes to dealing with the spec end of the market.

They have ARUP as a strategic partner, who have been issued more than 5% of the capital in the company but have released no substantial holder notice. That means IMO that ARUP are selling there shares at .009(just above their issue price) in order to get paid for work so far completed on their DFT. Or they have simply forgotten to lodge as per ASX rules?

This shows the caution in the market place and a need to take the money while it's available.

It is no different with Exergen. Tata stated to the Vic Gov that they need to see a commitment from the Vic Gov that they will support big business pouring $billions into Vic for infrastructure to get the Vic Pilbara off the ground.

http://www.crikey.com.au/2012/06/08/how-victoria-puts-you-through-the-foi-wringer/

The Vic Gov is certainly doing that at present as shown many times lately including the presentation in my last post.

http://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/images/stories/committees/paec/2013-14_Budget_Estimates/Presentations_and_QoNs/PAEC_13-14_BEH_22-05_EnergyRes_PRES.pdf

Above is all just IMO and based on info released to the market at present so DYOR.

Good luck holders

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.