BGL 1.53% $1.29 bellevue gold limited

CR comming up., page-89

1. 10,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1442
    Absolutely! F I'm glad a few here are getting it. I'm really surprised @ the subdued reaction of once fervent posters here after this raise. It's like I'm back in fn Primary! Who cares, tiime will prove what's going on to the thick & spooked. I hate CR's more than any & have seen them repeatedly in Micro Wanabees but, there a more than a few examples of market acceptance & appreciation immediately, once it sinks in, when done with integrity, as has occurred here. Why would ypou give a toss over $1 SPP, all things considered, as you say, where the sp is heading? Do holders really think it will dive back down to $1? If it does, good for those that can buy! If any one here is worried about future potential & sp appreciation, unless they are shorter traders, like the wank yesterday sneaky.png) then, they should leave this risk/reward end of town & buy Blue Chips & live a restrained life, as they will & should! What do peeps truly believe the $100M will do for us? Unfukingbelievable, like Valium was given out to the already depressed here yesterday. So horrid to get with the BoD on this. Why hold then? Watch & Learn doubters/ignoramuses! Or, you can go play in the Pilbara where confusion & angst abounds right now! A few stopped out over there this last week & a few would be taking there newly subscribed anti-D's as I speak....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.