BGL 0.37% $1.35 bellevue gold limited

Why do you find it funny? No I don't work for this or any other...

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Why do you find it funny? No I don't work for this or any other company. Why the level of complacency here after this raise? That was my question! Not the past. I've been through plenty of dogs mate, make no mistake about that! But, it would seem no one has the balls to answer my simple question! What, is the $140M (now) there for? What do you think it will provide? A football stadium in the desert? I know the history, as with DEG, but, look what happened there after they raised $31M? If you are set in concrete this end of the market Dave, you will likely lose! I don't intend to hold forever. I like to keep the bastards honest & take profit when I feel the time to, as should any with a clue. Never fall in love with a stock & the only reason I posted so much the last few days was to counter the absolute BS posts from naysayers! This, is a Spec Explorer mate! Not even a Developer (although close as it has it's met report & indicated upgrade sorted. Soon to be upgraded again sooner then later? I understand your concern & hate BoD leaching holders but it happens everywhere! I call it out so, again, understand your point. However, if a large investor/group is willing to throw this massive amount on this. I think they may know a little more than you or I! All the best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.37 $1.34 $2.513M 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 112214 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 78566 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.