LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

CR Designed to be Successful, page-165

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    That's it, management didn't really have a choice on the timing of the issue, all they can do is what is fair and just to existing shareholders at any given time, and in my opinion they've done the right thing for their loyal holders.

I read on here somewhere the other day "why didn't management do the raise when SP was 8c?", or 6c or whatever it was they said.
    Ha! Management can't just go to the market for cash without an objective. "Hey shareholders, we're raising $8M in case we may need it some day" ... Probably wouldn't go down too well.

Instead, you bust your arse off behind the scenes conjuring up interest in your projects until someone says, ok we're interested, but we'd like to see a little more proof of concept first.

And here we are.

The SP is irrelevant, we need 8 large pronto and shareholders who participated have not been diluted.

To those holders who weren't in a position to participate for whatever reasons shouldn't be sweating it either, I'd imagine in the grand scheme of things a few pips here and there aren't going to mean squat in time.

One thing this pilot plant capital raising will guarantee is at least another 20 or so announcements over the next 6-12 months on top of everything else regarding the Phase 1 plant and P2 scopes.

Information overload.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.