MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Pp2, my take is that NP would want to get hold of all the data...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Pp2, my take is that NP would want to get hold of all the data on SS and go through it with a fine tooth comb as well as do a site inspection so he knows what the good, bad and ugly is with the project.

The deal is still fresh and he would no doubt want all the info on hand before tapping up Insto Funds, End Users/Off Take partners to help him raise the money needed.

We have till August to pay so I would expect a road show of sorts some time soon after he has a handle on the assets near term and long term benefits.

I believe we have our hands on an exceptional low cost high yield asset that can bring us a solid revenue stream once we get mining approval….after we have paid for it of course !!

The SP is going through a cleansing after the event…..no surprise to see us breach previous highs as the team gets confidence from the data and geological audit I would expect a pro like NP to conduct.

Picked up some cheapy's at 1.2 yesterday and happy to pick up some more at these bargain prices

Good luck with your investment here and hopefully we see an end to the Chinese Hedge Funds manipulation of Nickel Prices……June will be a pivotal month for supply I am hearing from my friends in China.

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $378 189.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
106 412108361 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 36970251 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.