AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

CR Details, page-19

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Hi Hot,
    Nothing in life is a given. My understanding is the following;
    1) SIG has found another grub in the apple, actions have been put in place to place a dose of supracide C8 insecticide. Grubs don't like C8 chemicals. Nothing to do with Axiom.
    2) Neighbouring landowners have exercised their rights against SMM. Nothing to do with Axiom.
    3) SIG and Isabel landowners have settle an issue recently. Nothing to do with Axiom.
    4) Dept of Mining waiting on amendments to the mining legislation from another department, some in relation to the above events. Nothing to do with Axiom.
    5) Axiom did have other Capital offers on the table but wanted to include all sher's.
    6) If sher's take up their rights this SHOULD see Axiom through to ML and PL.
    7) Why are these knumbnuts posters winging for Ryan's throat. What has any of the above have to do with Axiom. Let the SIG sort their mess out. Process is in its final stages IMHO. Wingers should either hold or move on. I've implemented many techniques in the past to keep my vessel afloat. Some I did right, some I did wrong. Yes I was crucified with some results by the inspectors but in the end she still floats, did my best at the time and now full repaired and sailing. No difference in running a PLC. Ryan's intent is to mine.

Now Hot, I've gone out on a thin limb with this post. Please behave yourself.
    Talk again went more news is ANN by Axiom.
    Cheers and GL Buddy. Enough from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.