AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Well well well it's bloody Christmas time and free options rain...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Well well well it's bloody Christmas time and free options rain down like confetti.

The blue sky future has changed hue once again. Psychedelic violet perhaps?

Does anyone understand that to keep a Ponzi Scheme going, the base of the pyramid continues to get wider. Of course it's time to include the shareholders ...now that we are in the 11th hour death throes.

Two years ago, as a fully committed shareholder I warned that AVQ needed to batten down the hatches and go on care and maintenance and reduce spending to ride out the storm.

In Brisbane I publicly and respectfully asked RM to consider reducing his wage to a sustainable level.

But no ...the company has continued to spend like drunken sailors while in the storm.

Don't accuse me of an ulterior motive -I've lost my thousands to this scam and I have every right to comment. Still technically have a financial interest in the 45c loyalty options.

Rusty, you are genuine IMHO, but which part of the history of AVQ have I got wrong? Please be specific.

I understand that the philanthropist (and others) sold his 18c shares for a profit and kept the options (maybe I was misled). Can anyone refute this? I'm asking a question not making an accusation.

I hope that AVQ are successful in retaining Isabel, but their actions have not been in the best interests of shareholders. They have beeen in the best interests of the AVQ board who have gained windfall profits despite the ongoing tragic company news.

The inordinate delays from the SIG now makes me think that they are appeasing the Japanese Yen they receive. There is ALWAYS another reason why there is no resolution to the issue.

I wish all genuine holders (who have not previously been given greed options) all the best. Please keep your eyes open.

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 01/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.