AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

CR Details, page-34

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I'm not interested in the CR.

16c when the current share price today is 16.5c with options @ 40c is not that attractive IMHO.

I believed the Axion storey for a long time but no longer. I took a solid capital loss on 50% of my shareholding a while back to limit my exposure to Axiom letting the rest run in the hope a positive decision might be forthcoming (which would allow me to at least sell the balance of my holding and recover the loss I realised - which I expect is still possible with a positive SIG decision).

That said the capital raising history which had been funding RM's salary of $1.0m, other unexplained expenses in the last report, heavy reliance on a positive SIG decision and even in the event of a positive decision the weight of options that will in my opinion dampen any significant SP rise above 40/50c is just not worth the risk of investing in the CR - with so much expectation built into a positive SIG decision IMHO the share price will sink like a stone if Axion misses out.

I accept others have a different opinion and are maintaining the faith but I am no longer a believer - I'm holding for the moment and taking the risk of a positive SiG decision - but the first chance I can get out with near breakeven I am gone.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 01/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.