AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

CR Details, page-43

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    "Since then no further change of director interest forms have been lodged that i can see so where have these other 2,882,718 shares come from and when did he acquire them?"

I believe the answer lies within this sentence

"*This amount includes superannuation, share-based expense on lapsed performance rights and $257,000 of cashed-out accumulated annual leave entitlements."

While RM pocketed a salary of $750,000 last year there were also $609,418 worth of other payments

Share-based expense on lapsed performance rights sounds like a sweet win-win situation. Skin in the game... lol

I also find it strange how the Chairman is also a paid consultant for Axiom. Shouldn't that just be part of his job as a Chairman?

"In addition to non-executive directors’ fees, Mr Barraket has entered into a consultancy agreement with the Company for corporate advisory services under which the Company has agreed to pay him $100,000 per annum"

lifestyle...cough...lifestyle. Wherever they can extract fees from AVQ they will. Shareholders still fall for it all.
    Last edited by jazzmox: 02/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.