AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

If he acquired those shares directly or indirectly then there...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    If he acquired those shares directly or indirectly then there must be a Appendix 3Y accompanying the acquisition of those shares.

Please show me the link to the Appendix 3Y

As for the ML, please read the Mines and Minerals Act Chapter 42

It says, among many things,

"(e) a comprehensive report on the mineral deposit which shall include details of the grade and quantity of the proven and probable ore reserves and the anticipated mining conditions, with comments on possible ore reserves;"

Sounds like a JORC compliant resource to me

It also states

"(i) a reasonably detailed forecast of capital investment, operating costs, and sales revenues and the anticipated financing plan;"

Please tell me how they can make these forecasts without an independent feasibility report. We are not talking about back of the envelope forecasts made by RM here.

No ML is coming for SJ. They may have applied but it won't get approved until they can provide proper information like the ones above.

They have released 3 batches of drill results and you are saying that based on such a low number of drill results they can give comprehensive cash flow forecasts? Without a JORC they cannot even know what they truly have!! I know some people fall for your posts rusty but I do not.
    Last edited by jazzmox: 02/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.