BLG 0.00% 3.1¢ bluglass limited

cr follow up

1. 220 Posts.
    The recent CR was in two parts:
    Institutions then Sophisticated Investors

The institutions received their allotments last week and from what I understand, the sophisticated investors have received their allotments this week.

I would expect some downward pressure on the share price therefore, as some of the less sophisticated ones will seek early opportunities to pick up their quick but meager profits.
    Not wishing to re-kindle the debate again, but no doubt a number of ordinary retail shareholders, would have done the same if given the chance.

Anyway, we need to just ride through this small period of time before normal healthier trading patterns are restored.

The other thought that comes to mind is this:

With institutional shareholders now involved, surely someone out there has commissioned for the institutions, an independent, unbiased critical report on the potential of BLG as an investment.
    How else would they have got the positive response that they did?

If indeed such a report exists, it would be appreciated by most shareholders and it would not be such a bad move for BLG, to release the contents of any such hypothetical report via the newsletter say, so that all shareholders could digest the information.
    It just might improve their PR a smidgeon, would it not?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.