ADG 0.00% 0.7¢ adelong gold limited

CR, gold production and drilling.

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    For what its worth, this is what I would hope DDD plan to do with the CR funds.

I trust the CR is around the the .5c mark and I assume there will be attached options.

I suspect the deal is done.

The funds are used to get the mill operating, processing the mullock heaps and producing gold.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-near-term-production-targeted-adelong.5808874/

Not too sure how much gold is in the heaps, nor the grade. I did read It would appear there is a conservative estimate of 5900 ounces.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-3d-resources-to-process-mullock-on-site-at-adelong.5673734/

(in the consultants report that some discarded soil is 4g/t.)

That is a gross income of almost 15M. Not sure what the AISC is. Lets assume 50%, leaves some decent money for further upgrades and drilling.

Gold is over USD1900. Lets hope it reaches all time highs in the next month or two. If crypto continues to be rejected or controlled by governments, gold just might reach those dizzy heights predicted.

DDD will then be cash postiive and these funds will be used to fund further drill programs, optimize the mill and buy some more plant. I note DDD have mentioned another crusher.

There is alot of evidence to support the contention that the Adelong field containes alot more gold.

At present, DDD, have a mine life of some 15 years with modest production, I can only see an upside with a much greater resource and increase in annual production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.826M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $50.59K 7.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13152752 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6880101 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.