ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi stoneI agree with your post and would also like to see the...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi stone

I agree with your post and would also like to see the directors exercising options.

The only major reason I can see for ADO going to someone like Bell Potter is to get a report out into the market and to get some new " smart money" into ADO.

There has not been a insto report for ages ; even though Twinvests reports are probably as good. Funds and instos are probably starting to look at ADO in anticipation of the deals coming and have probably hinted that they need some industry generated information in order to justify their potential involvement.

I am sure MB and GC are very aware of the need to have some Investment Funds behind ADO going forward. These 2 directors know how the game is played when a small share comes onto the radar of the big end of town; and they would be acutely aware that ADO could be played and manipulated if it is not well supported. I have seen this a few times with some of my investments and it is pretty frustrating when a stock enters the ASX 300 or 200 and gets smashed for no fundamental reason.

So I think that this is partly strategic and not intended to hurt retail investors.

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.