LOM 1.82% 5.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

cr imminet , page-5

1. 158 Posts.
    As a stated earlier lets wait, see and speculate.

I am afraid a cap raise is looking more and more likely - I would hate to be wrong here, but I have been wrong on this one for a while now! Each cap raise we have had has really killed momentum, and to be fair the last 2 cap raises came out of nowhere! Last one came on the back of our diamond sales coming through and the one before that was done at almost 40% discount - .009 when we were holding well at .15

Looking at the latest cash statement, I just cant see how we cant be looking to raise more capital - most likely through a placement with broker that will be looking for 20%-30% instant gains, but if they cant get that they will surly put together another SPP to "reward" the long term shareholders.

The second option is going to look pretty bad, how low do they need to raise at (if they do), but more importantly -will they present some type of forward plan so we know they aren't going to need to raise another 3-4 months down the road?

Really need a solid announcement before end of next week, or a large cornerstone buying on market to break through and hold above 1c and get the 1c oppies in the money, for some short term cash flow relief.

The longer we go without a solid announcement, the more people are going to think we are going to need to raise capital, the more likely there will be some sell off, leaving management with not much of a discount to offer.

Lom - Your guess is as good as mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $15.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.17K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182640 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 104999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.