WEB 0.33% $8.98 webjet limited

Theres alot of positivity but I think holders are burying their...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Theres alot of positivity but I think holders are burying their heads in the sand with just how much this share was diluted. Talking about $17 means absolutely nothing at this point. The share used to trade around $11-$13 for a fair while before it all went tits up. They've just increased the shares on issue by 2.5x the original amount (going off memory so hopefully i've got that right). So to get back to $11-13 which was the market value when everything was going well the share price would actually be hitting $4-$6. So your upside is cut dramatically, this is not 5x bagger in the next year from $3. You would be doing amazing to 1.5x your money imo. Also you have to consider they're only signalling they have cash to last until 2020 when no vaccine talks are in the 2020 space. If this was cash to afford them opportunity to buy other companies then you could stomach the dilution but its just cash to burn and it may not even be enough for webjet to survive. You would imagine the last thing countries would do would be to open borders so idk where this 2020 target is coming from. I do believe Australia will be in a relatively great position in a month or two but why would you voluntarily restart the virus growth by letting those with the virus back in. You also need to consider why the institution only wanted to buy Webjet at $1.70 when the share price was frozen in the mid to high $3's. There were plenty of reports stating web was struggling to get the funding so its not like institutions were excited to take this up at the, lets say $2, it was originally pitched at, and now when its ~50% higher than that retail investors are meant to believe this is a great opportunity? Need to consider both sides of this coin guys.

If i've got any of these numbers wrong please let me know. Of course dyor haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.98
Change
-0.030(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.505B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.06 $9.06 $8.95 $11.79M 1.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5381 $8.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.00 1178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.