NAG 5.88% 0.8¢ nagambie resources limited

Mogga, What i don't get is this......."The alleged activities of...

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Mogga,
    What i don't get is this.......
    "The alleged activities of the syndicate, which is now subject to a series of civil and criminal charges, could cost up to $230 million in taxpayer funds to clean-up".
    Straight from your article.

How many times do we as taxpayers have to hear or read this!
    How many billions of dollars and lives have been sacrificed to a lack of compliance and sheer illegal activities.
    And how many times do we hear government, EPA or corporates have not done the right thing!
    Surely now with scores of scandals (eg like the one you highlight) and the whole PFAS mess.....surely now we should be doing the right thing not only for the environment, but for the budget itself.
    Surely now Dan and Jacinta (who tout themselves as compliant greenie infrastructure gurus) will do the right thing with PFAS, PASS and everything else.... or is it another round of old world corrupt inefficient and/or negligent nasty politics at work (again).
    Surely now we can have green capitalism at work that works for all and ensure we have good infrastructure, built and dealt with well and works for everyone.
    PASS must be handled as per professional EPA guidelines.
    As such it must include the best and most proven techniques.
    And as such it must include NAG.
    We have the water pits and best environmental methodology to make this part of Infrastructure Victoria pay a real environmental dividend for all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.373M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.29K 661.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 453761 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.