STX 2.56% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

CR off the Table till next Year, page-108

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    @Misfits

In answer to your question, some rough thoughts.

If we are looking at catalysts, I can see at least four over the next 10 weeks (out to year-end).

flow rates should be coming soon, and we could see more than one announcement if the rate is material..i.e one progress report and then one to conclude.
    We will get a quarterly report by month-end, and I will be looking at wording about the path forward on appraisal and development plans, including a possible view on gas markets. That will be an interesting read.
    AGM in mid-November could be used as a prime update forum. Always lots of interest at AGM's especially when Directors fee increases and employee share plans are up for a vote. They will use this for some good news.
    Lastly, we should see some resource or reserve numbers by year-end. These need to be done by a reputable firm and I would imagine that the early stage preparation for this is already underway. No good releasing this on Xmas eve, so fingers crossed for something around early December before the silly season kicks off.

Hope that helps.

I remain confident about the results of this drilling. I only hope that expectations for the data have not exceeded reality.

Cheers, AL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $573.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.8¢ $17.45M 88.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2326858 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 623740 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.