CAY 2.90% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

CR Participants Selling, page-95

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I think @19crowe45 got suckered into responding to @Ginger7 out of frustration. Understandable.
    But please research him as a poster before deciding to comment on anything he posts.
    Every single post on every stock he posts on is negative and not a holder. Please......... Not worth the time of day. Research him and see if I'm wrong?

@19crowe45 do you think JS had to put on a bulletproof, superman outfit and wear his jocks on the outside, just to go back there for our sakes?
    Do you think he would risk his life and leave his family for weeks/months at a time, for a measly couple hundred thousand dollar salary, when he's probably worth more than any one of us investors?

Didn't JS do 6 months worth of D/D before deciding to take on the top job in Canyon? Knowing the WHOLE situation, not just that of a couple of news articles?

Don't let the frustration of waiting for the MC that PG said was imminent in January sneaky.png get the better of you.

Rest assured were in good hands. JS and the board are doing all in their power to deliver the news we're all waiting for. Its frustrating I know, hopefully not too much longer for us all.

Then the wolf and others, can get back to their hype and help push the SP back in the right direction. Until then I'm enjoying averaging down bit by bit, chunk by chunk consuming the CR sellers.

Anyone have access to Broker data that can post it on here please? Chasing all of August and anything of Sept. I bet my lefty Finclear is still the main sellers..................... Who uses Finclear again??? eek.png

Cheers Fishies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $17.93K 256.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40703 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 16567 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.