NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

CR Risk, page-11

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    "Three big announcements in three days."

Tragic isn't it? I'm sure we'd all be a lot happier if they had no new initiatives to announce.

"A broker initiation last week"

Good. Excellent. Couldn't be more pleased. I was beginning to moan about foot-dragging on this front before Christmas, but accept that CES was the obvious time and place to start making a serious pitch to intl investors.

"even factoring in some cash receipts from any sales made in 4Q17"

Very decent of you to admit the possibility that they might have fluked a sale or two in the run-up to Christmas.

They're taking you people on now, aren't they? No longer willing to sit around being valued as just another trashy tech spec. It is indeed likely that there will be a CR down the road but, as dart says, there's no good reason to suppose this is imminent. Nobody wants dilution at 5.5c or anything like it - first job had to be getting the investment community to sit up and take notice.

Which, I hope and trust, is what we are now beginning to see. All the signs point to CES as the time and place when Nuheara finally stopped hiding its light under a bushel and started demanding the attention it warrants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.