NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

CR Risk, page-26

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Oh dear!
    Please...allow me to retort...bit by bit! My response in brackets:

"I dont have to say anything, ill just youre tactic and just hand out a c- for effort of ramping.(Thank you for the acknowleging my effort in cteating a short hand response method for Trolls. You'll note I showed you the courtesy of not applying it to you. Does that make us friends now?)

Never claimed that i was certain there would be a certain cap raise, so now youre making unsubstantiated accusations (where eacactly did I make that accusation? Way I recall it you asked me if I was definite there was not going to be a CR. You requested a definitive response from me AND YOU initiated the conversation NOT ME! I provided you a definitive response of NO..I don't say definitively a CR is out of the question. So you got Alzheimer's maybe? It's there in B&W! STRIKE 1!).

However, i wouldnt be surprised if some sort of capital raising/funding did come, now that your asking.(I'm glad your not surprised...happy for you. Wouldn't surprise me either. But that's not the way you framed your question was it? No it wasn't! .What I did say is...neither of us knows...and informed you that the issue has been discussed at length. Soooi...do I need to do your homework for you? Is that your unstated desire? Suggest DYOR because I've done mine. STRIKE 2)

The only thing stopping rational debate on this thread is the current ramp brigade (Is that your idea of a diversionary tactic. Broadstroke attack on longs that have chronoligical time consuming debated collective knowledge on every stock you hop on? You must be popular! But what do I care...right?) who jump down the throats of anyone with the first hint of not compleatly rosey coloured outlook (No...I didn't jump down your throat. I could have given the style of your initial question and it's strict parameters.but I didn't did I? I simply explained my opinion and in kind requested yours. STRIKE 3."

Here's a strong suggestion to you (now that we're buddies and all) don't try and twist my words on me...it never turns out well. I may suspect your motivations and your response might have crystalised my doubts regarding your motivations for tagging me directly in thecfirst place. But that's just my opinion...and I expected nothing less than you provided. Deceptive...selective and insubstantive rhetoric.

So we done yet? If we're not please...I'm busy...ring my secretary and make an appointment ok?

Cheerio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.