NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

They should raise a significant amount >=$20, so that there are...

1. 494 Posts.
    They should raise a significant amount >=$20, so that there are not three CR in a little over a year as has been, and so to ward off this regular CR scenario in the near future, as the possibility of the next CR comes way to quick 2/4's in, with the current cash burn rate and more apps = more advertising spend.

They should not screw loyal holders like last time, with bulk insto offer that gets issued before the crumbs offered to holders, with holders issued shares at below issue price because the insto sold out in the mean time.

If there is a split CR it needs to be a common issue date. but a rights issue would better stop insto manipulation.

Options at a low trigger price would be a good idea, as they could trigger quite soon with good ann, re new apps and telso deals.

But I think that a rights issue is now at risk of succeeding after what they did last time. Had they done a rights issue last time and raised a decent amount 30-40m it would have been eaten up and the price would have stayed up IMO.

They need to keep some good ann ammo for post CR to get the price back up.

Telco deals will probably depend on financial stability that a CR would offer, they wont want to pay upfront to a company that spends a lot faster than it earns and has no money in the bank.

People wont hold shares if the possibility of a new CR comes to quickly.

So deals to offset a CR is Catch 22, no money no deal, a few deals need less money.

The pain of a big raising now would give longer term stability.

I last sold out at 8.5c because I could see this coming and hold just a few in case of wanting to apply for shortfall.

Computer development is notorious for going way over time, I know as it is what I do.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $18.86K 418.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 470000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.