PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

That's exactly what I have been complaining for the last few...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    That's exactly what I have been complaining for the last few weeks...I know bio tech takes time..but when things are not supporting the SP , the least any management can do is provide updates and progresses of the current work ..which is EMA at this stage . This trial is the biggest driver of the SP IMO..in the end it's an approval trial and we need to know what's happening ...in the last 2 months ..

I have said N number of times it seems we are running late with the trail process ( which is understandable considering Europe / war ) and hence the lag in the SP but what is the management doing.. what is the CRO doing??

The same question was asked my me a few weeks ago on HC and I was shot down saying management does not need to update everyweek....who is asking every week?

Covid updates. OI...all long shots...let's work on what's important right now ..priority is EMA and sorting finance...that's it...

Anyways...good luck getting anything from MGT..

No wonder Sam has been banging his head on here with issues...They always say invest in the company with good management along with the product but it's our fault that we are invested here...we should have down our research on the management too..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.