PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I think many here have no idea what goes on running an ASX...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    I think many here have no idea what goes on running an ASX listed company, and what it takes to keep an R&D Biotech alive for 20 years without a saleable product.
    The question was asked above, "who asks weekly for updates", are you kidding, you guys have micro anxieties that would drive the worst OCD patients crazy.
    I can tell you now if you are waiting to make your fortune this side of 2024 then your anxiety issues are going to get worse, and you will just be rehashing the same old issues.
    Believe it or not many shareholders understand the process, they understand the situation and they feel the BOD and CEO are doing a good job. Some people freak out in share trading when it doesn't go how they expect, and this ANP forum on HC has about 7 of those people, please remember there are about 3,880 people not freaking out.
    Also, EMA is progressing even with other projects being progressed also, yes we can do more than one thing at once and not lose focus on our primary activity, DMD.
    Plus, some might like seeing Directors buy shares, please remind yourself that what you like and what is reality can be 2 different things, no one on the planet is under any obligation to buy shares in anything because someone else would like them to.
    I can't quite fathom why half a dozen people here cant look at the timeline below and sit back and ride out the time, and also ride out the circumstantial market storm, and wait for the clearly written timeline to unfold.
    Patience is not only a virtue, it's required for long-term investing.
    upload_2022-3-18_1-49-24.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 29/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.