PER 3.95% 7.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Ryzyn, regarding finance, news today would be good, or...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Ryzyn, regarding finance, news today would be good, or tomorrow or next week or whenever, as long as it is before trial commencement, I believe funding is a high priority that management will be dealing with, I am comfortable they haven't forgotten about it and when the time comes i/we will be informed, and yes, there is some anxiety in your question re it was due yesterday, lol, what time, 3 pm and it got to 3:01 pm and you start tapping your foot think wth is it, yes, I think there is anxiety there.
    Regarding Trial sites, I will assume that the plan that is laid out and in conjunction with our contractors that things are going either according to plan or are being adjusted due to normal circumstantial effects or also war-related effects, one way or the other I don't think ANP Management or our contractors have just forgotten about organising these things. I don't need to know about the micro aspects of these things, I appreciate these are priority aspects for any trial team and will be organised as best as possible under current European circumstances, if there are any major problems I am sure we would be informed at some time.
    $20m approximately takes us to around futility I believe, extra funding takes us beyond, either through further raising of some sort, to be determined, or through options, depending on phase stage results being positive, or not.
    Regarding the promotional team, there are phases for everything in R&D on a limited budget, personally, I don't get concerned over marketing, I believe if we create a successful product it will market itself for the most part.
    ANP gets around, people say they don't do enough in the past so ANP does localised stuff to broadcast to the community and interested parties and when they do the people who complained they did nothing then complained they were doing too much of the same thing or it was the same as last time. Presentations will be already known knowledge to the informed, everything Material is released first through the ASX.
    They have terrific connections with DMD lobby groups in various countries and continents and have connections to several pharmaceutical companies and have negotiations and progress going forward in both the EU and USA with Regulators.
    You have Voight and George talking to Boffins.
    If you think you can spread the word further to worthwhile productive contacts, go for it.
    Broker reports if credible have a responsibility to suggest potential risk or liability, so they often list industry-standard liabilities and sometimes add company-specific liabilities.
    It is a historical fact that we have had interactions with other companies that have not progressed to full fruition or have been discontinued, so yes, they are portraying a realistic history, and one in which despite these setbacks we are still going forward to this day, we have survived and progressed from these setbacks.
    I have not seen a broker report where any have stated they are concerned about Diamond doing his job.
    When I state about 7 people are complaining about this board regularly that is pretty factual. When you state 3880 are complaining that is a fantastical fictional statement born in the fact you just want to not agree.

And yes, I find there is a lot of genuine anxiety going on in this chat forum, inspired by and stimulated by approximately 7 people.

Is ANP or Diamond perfect, no, I don't think anyone is, are they doing a good professional job, yes I believe they are.
    Do I enjoy reading news about ANP, yes I do, does it make any material difference to ANP or their success if I don't know every tiny detail or change or progress that isn't material, no it doesn't.
    Do I look at the share price each day or every hour, no I don't, because I know it's not necessary and might just stimulate anxiety that would not benefit me, or anyone, at all.

I don't really want to go on further, I just supplied these responses because you asked me for them.

Regards
    Last edited by mac9: 18/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $65.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $52.95K 711.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145970 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 1991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ 69141
Last updated 14.55pm 19/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.